Monday, September 22, 2008

My parents just reached Singapore yesterday, and the first thing I saw my mom was doing in the morning was... servicing the air-con. Man, she should have told us, her sons to do it instead. After her hardwork in Indonesia, she should be resting here and let us pamper her. Hehe.

Anyway, she brought with her from Indonesia, a... some kind of Lego pieces. It used to be my favourite game that I used to play when I was a kid. Building armies and conquer other countries(I used the square boxes on the floor to indicate different territories).


Well, since It's here, might as well play for a while right?

Well, went out with Kenny and Val for a while to collect paycheck, but it wasn't ready yet, so... We went to Clarke Quay, and have some cam whoring session.

Stop Motion Picture presents.




And this is Val and Kenny, Highing after our dinner.


Man, how I pity Kenny for being beside her. Haha! Can you see how much I pity him from this picture???

Nah, apparently I don't care.

No comments: