Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm so gonna have Monday Blues tomorrow...

I woke up quite late today, which is unusual for me. I used to woke up around 8, but instead, I woke up at 9.30. Must be really tired.

I wasted half a day worth of time on comics again! Well, but again, I'm improving my mandarin, haha. The other half a day, I used it for photoshopping. Nope, not editing photos, photoshopping as in this!



Suddenly, I'm inspired to start doing this... uh... What is it called? Graphic Design? Haha, whatever. It might be simple, but hey! It's my first time ok. Haha. Anyway It's time consuming, BUT, after finishing this product, it certainly gave me the feeling of accomplishment. Maybe I'll be doing more. Haha.

PY, this line is for you to tag my board. Haha! Dun give excuses liao!

No comments: