Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey man! Val sent me a damn freakin nice song!



I listened to it every now and then and won't get tired of it.
Thanks Val! HAHA!

Kelly Chen - Love Paradise

You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see

You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you
through rain and shiny days

I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbows
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life

You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life be our love paradise

Current people addicted to the song :
Timothy
Vera
Chloe
Jokhie

Anyway, have any of you ever seen a pink taxi before? Well, I surely haven't, not till today...
Took that pic while I was walking towards school.

And Timothy lent me his PSP for me to play Patapon! Whee~~
After sitting there with such position for 1 and a half hour, My Back started to ache, and it hurts like hell during the band practice. The pain won't even subside after I reach home.

No comments: