Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Percussion Ensemble needs a bass guitarist!? Me, Me! Although I don't know a single shit about it, hehe.

Where''s Danial when we need him the most? Our team can't do without a bass guitarist. Well, not only bass guitarist, other's as well. Everybody is too busy with their holiday job to come, and now, many parts are left unmanned. haiz...

By the way, today, I got the chance to lead the warm up exercise, which I think is very cool!

After the practice, I got tickled all the way to the mrt station, which makes me perspire like mad! They and their itchy fingers...

What could be nicer than a nice supper at KFC after a long hard day. Anything else, but 2 chicken wings?! Seriously man, today I'm so suay, kena tickled, kena 2 small chicken wings, late for ensemble. Haiz, any everybody said that they can see that I'm tired from my actions, like suddenly become so serious. Everyone was so scared talking to me. Like what the heck sia.

No comments: