Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I hate rainy days, it ruins my hair :P

I'm starting to miss my house maid. Life is so hard without her, we have to sweep and mop the floor ourselves, and not forgetting that now, nobody is taking care of my nephews. It can be really hard to play with them, especially when they insisted on playing a certain game. They cried whenever you ignored them, throw tantrum when you refuse to give the things they want. Haha, the little angels in disguise. I have to sacrifice my computing time for them.

tommorow (or should I say today) is our performance in the Istana Open House. Man, the NYP Percussion Ensemble is going famous! And the Temasek Polytechnic Band is performing as well! Long time never see them liao, haha. We were shocked when Alvin told us they will be performing before us. Val was like "Huh!?", Ridwan was like "O.o", and I was like "=.="". Haha, just kidding. Got to reach band room early tommorow for last minute practice. We only had 3 practice b4 the performance, how unprepared are we, but we are catching up quite fast, so I guess it won't be a problem, haha.

I read Ridwan's blog and felt so bad, he sacrificed his Hari Raya time with family and perform with us instead. I know he sacrificed a lot for this ensemble already, being the one in-charge of our ensemble everytime there's a performance. Well, I guessed he is tired, since he left me in-charge for the going back trip after the performance. He is leaving to do some stuff(Well, he earned that) straight after out performance at 4.30pm. Feel so honored too, that he left me with the responsibility.

Well, shall rest early for tommorow. Wish us luck. Haha!

No comments: