Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mom came back from Beijing, and she mistakenly set the digital camera in video mode. So throughout her stay in Beijing, all she took were videos and no photos. She only discovered it when she returned, so now I have to help her to capture pictures from the videos, which took me one a half hour.

Anyway, I went dragon boating today, with Kenny and Val. It was an event organized by Val's Church, met new faces,but some are old faces. The weather was very bad, and we were worried it would be canceled. But the rain stopped just on time, and we were able to continue with the plan.



The Kallang river is so dirty man, leaves, paper. Wait, did I just see a condom??? Oh, that's just small plastic bag. Not to forget that it's super salty, and everybody was splashing each other. And I forgot to bring extra pants!

There was a race to, which we came on 3rd, not too bad. Everything ended and we washed up a little.



I have enough of KFC man, everyday eat KFC, want to slim down also cannot.

The arcade time is fun. We played a lot of stuff, including the parapara machine. And some shooting game that brings back memories... Ah, the good old time, isn't? Kenny, Edwin, Mr Zul?





Well, that was it. I hurried home to bath and change to my dry pants and here I am, blogging. Haha.

No comments: