Monday, October 27, 2008

I just watched beauty and the beast. Yes, although it's an old Disney movie, I don't know why I didn't realised it while I watched it as a boy. But I started to realise how nice the background music is. perhaps kid's brain are too small to accept music.

Have you ever feel like doing something, but in the end, due to some circumstances, you decided not to do it at all? Is it for the fear of making a mistake? Not being able to do a good job? Afraid that when we made a mistake, it angers someone? People learn from their mistake, right? So if you are scared to make a mistake, you won't learn right?

Isn't it better to learn from your mistake now, rather than making a mistake and learn from it in the future, when you are an adult? At least people will understand that, you are still a young adult with little experience. Imagine if you are a full grown adult and you can't even do a trivial task properly, it would be a disgrace.

My main point is, people who never make mistake, they either can't learn, or they just never learn.
...
...
Just kidding.

No comments: