Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is being carefree something to be jealous about? How many people in this world is living a carefree life? They live without worrying what's going to happen to them in the future. "I'm satisfied with my result even if it's just a pass", "exam is tomorrow? Well, there's always a retest.", "Performance tomorrow? Well, let's have fun!" Okay, they are happy living their life. But with this kind of attitude, these people might not get anywhere in reality, since they are easily satisfied and contented.

Wait a minute? So what if they can't be some big shot earning big bucks? They are easily contented and satisfied with their life. So if they are happy with the way they live, what's there to be worried about? Man, I'm so jealous with their mindset.

On a lighter note, this post marks the
200th blog entries of my blog!

Happy Birthday to my blog~

Speaking of Birthday, Sunday was Kit's birthday and although not a lot of percussionist able to make it, we still managed to celebrate her birthday... in Sakae sushi... and Ben's & Jerry. She doesn't seem to complain about her gift, thanks goodness. And I felt bad when we had to borrow money from Zhao Zhi, like as though we're taking advantage of him. I'll make it up somehow.

That's Jin Kun, a guy that we met during Poly Forum. His hair so style~, we help him one, haha. And he is coming to support us for our Sinfonique Concert. Wow!

All of us Summa Cum Laude participants received our certificate, and some montage about the happenings in Vienna. Well, as soon as I reach home, I inserted the certificates to my Port folio, where I usually keep all my certificates. I came across my Secondary School Leaving Certificate Testimonial. And I was so ashamed, I was a big contrast between myself now and me then. I have let my teachers down. But maybe...

No comments: