Monday, October 13, 2008

Uh... I missed out a lot of days worth of blogging, again.

Too continue from where I left off, yes, after the dragon boating, I got a sunburn. Well, It's a mild one, doesn't really hurt. But it's quite obvious to other people that I got a sunburn from my reddish face.

Edwin passed me a new game called "Spore", not "S'pore", "Spore". It something like Sims, just that instead of controlling humans, you controls everything in the universe, and you can watch everything evolve from a tiny organism, to a Spaceship captain. WOW!

I attended some leadership talk in NYP, I wrote attended because I really just attend, but not really paying attention, cause I came late, and I was lost to what the person was saying. Furthermore, my mind was on the coming band meeting, which is why I left the talk early.

Mr Han said, he wanted a meeting cause he long time never see us, =.=. Of course, that's just a joke. And he also said, "Wah, tommorow got picnic never jio!" =.=". Alvin said he wanted to jio now, but he said, "Aiya, Bo Sim, never mind" -_-". Of course, he is kidding as well. Haha.

Ya, the band picnic, it was fun, roller blading and all that. Frisbee, soccer, eat, drink. Pity that I have to left early for Kim Seng. Speaking of which, I spoiled the shaker. Man, I'm a Shiva!

Sunday was the Poly Forum Performing Arts outing day, how come from so many people left to only 20 people going? Haha. WE went Siloso Beach, we buried jack and dig a grave for Jeremy, plus a tombstone. Haha, like so bad lar. But the grave looks so nice! Should have brought my camera.

Rushed for Family Dinner at Jumbo. I didn't realised it, but my brother said I looked damn shagged. Come to think of it, I went out a lot this week. Reaching home late and sleeping lesser than I should be. And I was reddish again, EVEN MORE REDDISH THAN LAST TIME. Uh oh, my skin is so gonna sting tommorow.

TODAY!
OH MY ****ING GOD! WHY LIKE THAT! CAN'T EVEN CARRY MY BAG LAR!
THE RED SURFACES ON MY BACK STINGS LIKE HELL!
It's so going to be a tough week for me...

No comments: