Thursday, October 02, 2008

Went to General Hospital to give Kenny moral support for his scanning, val came too. He injured his leg sia, say what the pain is like rheumatism, sounds so scary. His mom was there as well, we so stress, dunno what to say to her, but luckily his mom very friendly, started the conversation. So funny, the uncle that pushed his trolley asked him "Is he(Me) your elder or younger brother?" Kenny was like O.o "He my friend. Haha!". Uncle, you not the first one to say that liao, haha! But coincidently, my birthday was just a day after his, and my height is just about his height! Wow! So many coincidence!

Then after scanning Kenny invited us to his house. His house got XBox sia! We watched Tom & Jerry, haha. But then Jerold called want me go sch open the band room. Zzzz. So After I opened the band room, I went Vivo, suddenly feel like going there. Go there take picture, window shopping...







Then comes Kenny and Val, who tailed me down to Vivo. Now how sweet is that? We ate dinner together, and ate Char Kuey Tiao, which took us real long time to queue. But it's so worth it! Damn nice!

Went back to Vivo to walk walk. Play play. Bought a jotter book, to sketch. I'm thinking of learning to draw. Hehe.




No comments: