Thursday, May 11, 2006

It was a disgusting yet humourous video, HardGay Video it is. We talked about it this whole morning, and Chuan Rui was like, "Really that funny!?" Yes! It IS that funny!

Our first period is English and... don't think I want to talk about it. It's just us, drawing a scenario that is being described by Mr Kang.

Second period, I sat beside Say Haow and talked a lot, and in the end, we don't know what's going on the board. Yeah, we were panicking on how to do the sums that was set on the board.

Next is CME, and I was fast asleep.

Recess? Got humiliated definitely. Especially at the end of recess.

So on and so forth, Blah. Bio is especially boring.

Geography... was fun, Jan drew a "CR Production style" of me, and I LIKE IT. And his comic is just getting funnier and funnier (He drew me as SuperHero Hardgay by the way). We talked a lot and without knowing, we arrived at the topic of CR Production official website, in blogspot. Yeah, I know it seems funny but blogspot currently is our only resource. Pathetic, I know.

We're not going to leak out the information about the disccusion then. It won't be fun otherwise. Haha!
Just expect CR Production to launch earlier than expected.

No comments: