Monday, May 29, 2006

Today is the MT 'O' Level. I got anxious at the last minute, and i was relieved, guess I am normal after all.

Not so satisfied with my work. I mean, lots of words are foreign to me. The last few questions were difficult to understand and I flipped the dictionary too long.

Anyway, after that, me and the whole class went for 4 Com's class gathering, and me as well as James are seems to be extras. Got really left out in the process. We watched X Men III and the effects are so nice! Especially when Wolverine are healing himself.

So, after the movie, we met Julian who waited for us outside the movie theatre for 2 hours! We went to arcade nearby, and played lots of stuff.

1)House Of The Dead 4 : Me and Julian decided to play together, and we suck. Got killed at the first boss. Guess we didn't shake enough to get out of the boss' grip.

2)Percussion Master : I thought Me and my sis' cards are no longer useable. But guess we were wrong. We just anyhow insert the card and the computer proceesed it. Haha!

3)Some dancing games : A little like Percussion Master, just that instead of using sticks, we use our legs.

4)Don't want to talk about it...

Thought of going to cycle with Kenny, CR and Say Haow, but forget it...

No comments: