Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ok. So you must have noticed the change in my blog. Duh, so OBVIOUS. Believe it or not I spend 1 hour to find a suitable blogskin and 3 hours to edit it into my own. Try out lots of time just to make the tagboard appears.

Yeah, as I said, it took me a long time just to find a SUITABLE blogskin, because most of the blogskin on earth are NOT MEANT for men! I searched Everywhere and all I see is blogskins with either pink or purple coloured background! There are some with blue or black, but the words on the background contained girly stuff, ewww~.

Man~, I woke up at 3 am and I saw the computer there just staring at me, tempting me to play Kingdom hearts .Of course, I can't resist the temptation, now that no one is in my room, I can do whatever I want. So I played until 5am, finally get bored of the don't-know-how-many-times auto shut down of the game. I would have played longer if it doesn't auto shut down and I have to redo everything.

So it's 5 am, and things are starting to be very boring. So I go youtube and continue to watch Naruto Movie 2 that I've completely forgotten for the past few days.

CAUTION! : Don't follow this link if you are scared of ghost!

-------------------------------------
Edit
-------------------------------------

Didn't do much in the afternoon, played some more Kingdom Hearts though the bug is still there. Of course I did my REAP, most of it, at least. So me and my family have our dinner outside, with my uncles and aunt. Boy what an impression I gave them. My parents used to tell me to let the eldest person on the table to start eating first then we can eat, but even before anyone started to eat, my uncle gave me an otak-otak, "Try this, it's nice." So I was stuck between my parents and my uncle. They said not to eat until everybody start to eat. But if I were to reject, wouldn't it be rude? After pondering about 3 seconds, and also not to dissapoint him, I accept. I thought yeah, maybe my decision is not so bad after all. But no, my brother was looking at me with a staring eyes.

So to make me feel better, I divide the otak-otak into 4 parts, just enough for my brother and sister. I asked them if they want any,"er... don't want lar." I thought since they don't want it, I should eat it. Then my brother stared at me again! What the... I'm trying to do the right thing here! "You shouldn't ask them whether they want it or not. You should say, 'hey, try this. It's really nice' THEN put it on their plate." I was, wouldn't that be forcing??? Man, so complicated...

And yup, this is the end of the entry. And man, this entry is long.

No comments: