Tuesday, May 16, 2006


That is so me. Too bad the the background of the other side of the paper appeared as well.

Interesting phrase here: Ceteris Paribus
Don't really understand the meaning even though Mr Kang explaind.

Mr Kand distribute back to us our Mid Year Paper 1 and we were going through the first question : Students in Singapore nowadays show very little respect for their school rules and regulations. Do you agree?

He explained to us some of the factors of why students are rude nowadays. One of them is about parents spending their time on works rather than with their children. They spend so little time with their children that they are unable to cultivate moral values on their children.

*Listening to Tanjong Katong Secondary School's Marching Band that is located just outside of my house.*

So I've been thinking, maybe it's because my parents works at home during my childhood that makes me who I am today, mama boy? I mean, because of our bonds since young, I can't bear to defy my parents and to see their dissapointed faces. Everyone had been saying that I listened to my parents too much, but hey! So what, this is who I am.

Kenny and Mr Zul went out to eat, I also want to go...

No comments: