Monday, May 08, 2006

So we had an ULTRA SUPREME average day today. Except during english lesson today. Talked about the election thingy. And wow, I was suprised at the number of people who read newspaper. They were talking something alien, something that doesn't make any sense to me at all. So, being a curious student, I asked Mr Kang what alien language are they talking about.

It was about the arrest of James Gomez. But I won't go into detail about it since I scared that I may say the wrong thing and who knows, I may be the next one who's gonna get arrested.

So this may get you the information you need.

Most infuriating thing of all is the words that Mr Kang said about me. Most of the words are still hanging in my brain. "You know, last night I thought of the possible proffesions that each of you may get when you stepped into society. So I thought of you, you and you, but when it comes to Jokhie, I can't think of anything! (He was laughing)." So in my mind, I was thinking, is that good or bad? I asked why. "Because like you sister, err... you are better than her by the way, both of you can't think about something that is too complex." Ok... I'll take it as a compliment. "So it's like if your boss gave you an assignment, a project, you can't plan step by step." Is that true!? Wow,somebody actually know more about me than myself.

I guess I should thank him for his... compliment? It was rather... encouraging? Hah!

+:::---(CR Production)---:::+
Will be officially launched next year!
.
Just some advertisement for CR Production, Haha!

No comments: