Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yay! Going for the Percussion Band's farewell party today!

We Went to Fuji *Something Something* for ice skating. How long has it been since I ice-skate? My first step on ice today was like my first step on ice long time ago. Suddenly lost balance and lucky that I didn't fell. So I got used to it and yeah, it's rather fun.

CR and Dawn was having a hard time though. It was their first time on ice. Before we go, we make our last stunt; caterpillar formation. everybody grapped the shoulders of the person in front and skate. Aha!

The second suprise, the "makan" party. How original.

Third suprise, Games and more games. As I thought.

Fourth suprise, the most memorable suprise that day. We watched a video made by the juniors. One of my favourite videos is about the haunted Band room. This is approximately what they wrote.

THEY SAID THAT THE BAND ROOM IS HAUNTED...
*Some pictures of the Band Room without the light.*

After a few pictures, a picture of Chuan Rui being locked up in the room came out, with his head appearing on the small window on the Band Room Door.

We were LOL! Chuan Rui too!

There's more, but got tired, so Adios!

No comments: