Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The more I look at at the face, the more it looked like the face of a dog. My hair looks like a floopy ear of a dog in that picture. I take back my words about saying it looked like me.

Another failed attempt to finish Super Mario in 25 minutes. How many tries has it been? 3? 4?5???

The website for The Chronicles of Kingdom Hearts

To hear what Mr Choo said to all the MT failures first hand gave me a lot of thought. Yeah, he said words that were harsh, really discouraging. But on the other hand, that may be his way of saying, "You may be bad, but are you really THAT bad? If you think you are not, show me." Maybe he wanted to challenge them. Still, very sad that Kenny can't handle Mr Choo's words, he seemed to fall on his trap.

Today's weather looks fine, so me and Edwin took a swim. Lost his goggle container in the end. Oh~ so sad, don't cry.

Still not anxious about MT "O" Level? Man, am I abnormal? Get Anxious! Get anxious, quick!

No comments: