Saturday, May 13, 2006

*This post is edited on 16 of may 2006*
It's 4. 20 a.m. and I can't sleep anymore. I tried to sleep but it doesn't last long, the next time i woke up I realise I just fell asleep for 20 minutes. The window next to my bed is partly open and some of the brightness of the moon entered the room and shone on me. It was especially bright tonight. Wish I had a handphone that can take picture of it.

I'm about to finish Kingdom Hearts, so let's finish it once and for all so that I can study without any temptation.

---------------------------------
Edit
---------------------------------

Ahaha! Who would have thought there is a bonus game AFTER ending of the game. So now instead of controlling Sora, I control Riku instead. Is this good or bad? Cause with the appearance of the bonus game, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING!

---------------------------------
Edit (Again)
---------------------------------

So I finished Riku's story in just 5 hours, what gift! Though it clears up a lot about some of the confusion in Sora's story. Ok, my desire of getting my hands on Kingdom Hearts II just got stronger and gah, could literally do anything just to get my hands on it then!

No comments: